Wallowa County Grain Growers has an exciting opportunity at our Enterprise Oregon location. We are looking for an office administrator for our Heating and Cooling department. You must have excellent communication skills, and be detail oriented. We are looking for someone who wants to grow with the department.
- Coordinate overall administrative activities for the department.
- Participate in strategic marketing plans to grow sales markets.
- Assist with installation and service estimates.
- Maintain inventory of parts and equipment.
- Manage Accounts Receivables and collections.
- Promote a strong safety culture.
- Perform other duties assigned.
- Employment applications and full job description are available at 911 S. River St. Enterprise, or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Basic Qualifications: (required)
- High school diploma (or equivalency)
- Office administration experience.
- We offer a competitive benefit package including Health Insurance, 401(K), and paid vacation leave.
- Starting wage depends on experience.
- Wallowa County Grain Growers is an equal opportunity employer.
- Successful applicant will be required to pass pre-employment drug screening.